Some of you may be wanting to know "What's going on at the market this year"? or "What events are being held"? Hopefully this will give you an idea about what we are doing.
Were open every Wednesday and Saturday from 7-12 am. Come down and meet our vendors while enjoying our fresh selection of fresh food, baked goods, and crafts!
DONATE TO WIN A QUILT!
Help us fund and continue our vital
KY DOUBLE DOLLARS programming!!
Fill out 1 ticket per market day per donation!
Winning ticket drawn Saturday, August 8th
at our Customer Appreciation Day
Quilt courtesy of Mamaw Rocks Creations
And so does the Montgomery County Farmers’ Market!!!
Due to Covid-19 we are putting in some basic guidelines we would like everyone to follow. This includes our vendors. We are doing our best to keep you and your family safe. Here are some rules you can follow to do the same.
1) Parking can be accessed from Maysville Street or from Locust Street behind the Extension Office.
2) Visit the market manager table in order to use your SNAP benefits and also to take advantage of the Double Dollars program (for SNAP, Senior Coupons, and WIC Coupons).
3) Masks are encouraged by customers (and required by vendors).
4) Hand Sanitizers will be found throughout the pavilion for you to use as needed. There is also a hand washing station on the Maysville Street side of the Pavilion if you need it.
5) We are not allowed to use reusable bags at this time due to cross contamination. You will be given a new plastic bag for each purpose.
6) Shop with your eyes and not your hands as much as possible.
7) There will be no restrooms for public use
8) Sampling and cooking demonstrations are not
allowed as of right now because the KY Dept of Agriculture
has said that there can be no eating at the market.
Hopefully we can change this soon.
9) Please bring small bills so that you can have correct change.
We have been encouraged to limit the amount of money
changing hands between the
customer and vendor as much as possible.
10) Because of social distancing guidelines,
we have to limit hanging around a vendor booth to socialize.
We have missed you all and this will be hard for us to do as well. However, we have to make sure we keep the traffic moving as much as possible.
11) No smoking inside the pavilion
12) Only service dogs are allowed inside the pavilion at this time (per the Health Department)
To Celebrate Farmers' Markets this year there is a vote! This lets you vote for your favorite market while learning about new ones along the way. If you enjoy our market please vote for us here!